Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Entertaining Evening


So...about 5pm today I walk into the bedroom to find this little guy hanging around. I wait for Wes to get home and tell him we have a friend living in the bedroom. Well, we cannot find him. Eeekkkkkk!!!!! All I can think is that there is NO way Iam sleeping in the bed tonight. So we go on a walk, have some dinner and then I go and take a look for "Wally" the gecko. I found "Wally" and shout for Wes to come and help. Long story short, 40 minutes later we finally get "Wally" out of the bedroom and back outside. I can go to bed tonight not thinking that a gecko will make his appearance on my face or in my hair! Have a great day and if you start having a bad one or just need a laugh, just think of me and Wes chasing "Wally" around :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Tabitha, you made this story too short.....
    I laughed soo... hard on the phone with you!!!
    I can see you and Wes trying too catch this "Wally" for 40 minutes!! "I KNOW THE TRUTH" of this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all true just too long to type out the entire 40 minutes of the story.

    ReplyDelete